Our FAQ is the fastest way to understand.

About NMN

What is NMN?
  • Immediate precursor of the essential molecule 
  • NMN can effectively enter the bloodstream within 10 minutes and act upon other body tissues to increase the NAD+ 
  • NMN can significantly increase REM and Deep Sleep
How are NMN and NAD+ related?
  • NMN can significantly increase the content of the Noga Factor NAD+.
  • NMN can effectively enter the bloodstream within 10 minutes and act upon other body tissues to increase the NAD+
  • Boosting NAD+ levels can help protect the brain cells from dying, repair DNA and gene expression.
What does 99.99% purity mean and what is the other 0.01%

-The base NMN contains the highest possible level of purity at 99.9%. NMN is extracted from natural ingredients and, due to the nature of the extraction process, 0.01% does not get converted into NMN. The remaining 0.01% is a form of vitamin B3 called NAM (nicotinamide) which also is a NAD+ precursor. NAM can still get converted into NMN in your body, which then again boosts your NAD+ levels.

The science behind NMN

Is NMN Safe?

The science behind NMN is related to its ability to increase the levels of NAD+ in the body. As we age, our levels of NAD+ naturally decline, which can lead to a variety of age-related health issues, including cognitive decline, metabolic dysfunction, and cardiovascular disease. Increasing NAD+ levels and NMN may help to counteract some of these age-related effects.

What does research show?

Research has shown that NMN supplementation can increase NAD+ levels in various tissues and organs, including the liver, muscle, brain, and heart. This increase in NAD+ has been associated with improved health outcomes, including insulin sensitivity, energy metabolism, cognitive function, and cardiovascular health.

Is Rejuve+™ NMN pure?

Our NMN is 99.9% pure and offers benefits such as increased energy levels, a sharpened mind, and improved skin health.

Safety and Quality Assurance

Below are some common questions about our products

Does NMN have any side effects?

Human trials have been conducted to research the safety of NMN and no side effects of nicotinamide mononucleotide have been documented. The clinical trials on humans revealed no safety concern following single oral dosage up to 1000mg. Our recommended dosage is 700mg (2 pills) of NMN per day.

Does Rejuve+™ NMN have 3rd party testing?

Each production batch of Rejuve+™ NMN is tested at the manufacturer and then tested again at an independent, certified laboratory.

Is Rejuve+'s NMN Safe?

We test all production batches of our NMN for high purity (defined as >98%) and make sure the levels of heavy metals are well within the limits.

General Longevity Advice

What daily dosage do you recommend?

700mg or two pills is what we recommend to take per day. People in higher age groups can benefit from higher dosages, but research is pending. Our NMN is tested for safety for doses up to 1500mg per day.

What is the best time of day to take NMN?

Best taken in the morning and in the afternoon.

What diet is the best for longevity?

Nutrition is a highly effective lifestyle intervention to decrease the rate of aging, improve lifespan, and enhance overall well-being. Despite its numerous benefits, nutrition is often not fully understood as a way to support healthy aging, as many people opt for crash diets with short-term goals like rapid weight loss, rather than a long-term goal such as longevity. Observing the eating habits of those in blue zones, we can glean a few insights from their shared characteristics: prioritize vegetables, legumes, and mushrooms over red meat, and avoid bread, pasta, and potatoes. Additionally, avoid overeating by stopping when your stomach is 80% full, and integrate periodic fasting to reduce weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol. Lastly, steer clear of sugary drinks and animal milk.

About Rejuve+ Health Products

What is Rejuve+?

Rejuve+ is a Canadian founded company with an aim to create safe, effective nutritional products with only the highest safety standards and quality ingredients. Our products are GMP Certified, 3rd party lab tested, and we manufacture using an FDA registered facility. Best of all, our products are proudly made in Canada. #wecare

Didn’t find your answer?

Don't hestitate to contact us